lunes, 6 de mayo de 2013

It's Celebration Time


Hello, today I’m going to speak about a greatest party that I ever went to.
That special party was in February of 2012 and we were celebrating my 19th birthday.
I took place at one of my best friends house, which is a big house so there was more space for more guests and it’s placed at a calm neighborhood. To all that things we can add that most of his family it went out for that night and gave us permission to make the party, so in that way we weren’t have any problems with them.

It started round 11.30 in the evening and it ends until 8 in the morning.
Like not always happen, all the guests come to the party and others that I don’t expected too, but it were welcome anyway. Well, there was all of my friends (including Jenny) that all are different in their own way and I met them in different times, so was nice to see that everyone chating and laughing like they knew each other since always.

We bought beer and food and we chat a long while, we listened music, to then start to dancing and finally, we sang karaoke, with a lot of enthusiasm, until dawn.
That was one of the greatest parties that my friends make to me, I had a really good time and all of this happen on my birthday!!.

 

 

 

3 comentarios:

  1. I think was a great party, finish singing karaoke is the best!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. haha sounds a ver good party, for the next party you have to invite to me haha :D

    see ya!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Karaoke!! I love it :) You sing fantastic.... See you :)

    ResponderEliminar