miércoles, 12 de junio de 2013

Abbey Road Studios!

Hello, everybody. Well, today I’m going to write about a place that I knew before (I haven´t been there), but in the last class activity I learned so much about it. This place is one of the places that a music lover would never like to miss: Abbey Road Studios.
Abbey Road Studios is a recording studio and it’s located at 3 Abbey Road, St John's Wood, City of Westminster, London. You can get there in several ways but one of them is taking the tube and get at St John's Wood station. Then you have to walk five to ten minutes to the studio.
You can’t get in at there, because it’s a place where musicians are working in their own records, so there is no cost for admission. But, what you can do there is taking a photograph on the famous zebra crossing (That it gets famous for The Beatles album cover ‘Abbey Road’), leave a message on the wall, where everybody writes or just look and get in shock for how many great records have been recorded there.
I would like to visit this place, because it’s a place where one of my favorite bands (The Beatles) made all of theirs records, greatest bands have recorded there and, because, it’s a place that I must go to visit if I can visit London Someday.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario