jueves, 17 de octubre de 2013

Meals

Well, today I’m going to talk about a special meal that I remember.

Two years ago, it was the last year days and in Santiago, you could feel the celebrating atmosphere for Christmas and New Year’s Eve, that were very close.

At the same time, between all of these things, student of all country made an important test to get in universities (PSU). I did that test and I’ve had a very good mark. So, with my sister and niece decided to go out to have a celebrating meal.

We went to a Mexican restaurant, which was placed at Barrio Brasil.

We ate burritos and we filling them with a lot of things, like guacamole (avocado, tomato and chili), meat and bean sauces, etc… We seat in the backyard, where the tables were and we ate feeling the evening weather and seeing the sun going down.

I remember this occasion very well, because it were a very important moment for me and my family was there making me company. Also, I remembered because we had a great time, we chat and laugh, and well, there weren’t so many people in the restaurant, so we could stay there calmly.


3 comentarios:

  1. I really like the guacamole!
    The burritos and tacos are a good way of enjoy a lot of flavors in only one food! :D
    See you and viva mexico!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It is delicious eat burritos! I guess it was a good meal!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello!
    I love the Mexican food, but I am allergic to chili and I always I have to ask for the food without chili :(

    ResponderEliminar