lunes, 8 de julio de 2013

A Cartoon

Hello Classmates! Today I’m going to talk about a TV show that I enjoyed watching when I was a child.

When I was a child I watched lot of TV shows, some days I spent all day watching TV. In those days I loved almost every program that was on Nickelodeon channel. But there was one that I liked more than others.

This TV show was called “Hey Arnold!” and it was about a nine year old guy named Arnold who lives with his grandparents and his pig pet Abner. They manage a boarding house where live some persons with different stories like Mr. Kokoshka, Mr. Hyunh, Ernie and others.

Arnold’s life runs in between his life in the boarding house, going out to play with his best friend Gerald and the kids of the neighborhood, going out to Public School 118 and the different activities and urban legends of  the city that he lives.

There are a lot of things that are a mystery in this cartoon, like its unknown where Arnold’s parents are (they get lost in the jungle), His last name was never show and we will never know what happen with his complex relation with his classmate Helga Pataki.

The series was aired on Nickelodeon channel from 1996 to 2004, but today it’s still repeated by different channels.

I enjoyed this cartoon so much, because it was fun and I felt that some of those things happened to me, especially for the games with the kids of the neighborhood and the fear that we felt when we heard urban legends, just like in the TV show!.

 
 
 

2 comentarios:

  1. Hey Arnold <3! I still see it! I love this program!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I always remember the friend of Arnold; Yuyin (I don´t know how write this name) I like this because he doesn`t luck! jaja
    See you :)

    ResponderEliminar