domingo, 7 de julio de 2013

A Song

Hello classmates! Today I'm going to talk about a song that I like in this moment, well, I don't have just a favorite one, because I like a lot of songs.
This one it's called "Teardrop" and it's by Bristol band Massive Attack, featuring vocals of Elizabeth Fraser who is from a band called Cocteau Twins.
I like this song because the atmosphere that creates, which it's a calm one, something that is known in trip - hop bands. You can confirm this if you listen to Portishead, which it's another popular band in this genre.
My favorite thing in this song is Elizabeth Fraser’s voice, which gives a sweet side to it.
Well, everyone knows this song because was the main theme of the series House M.D, but the first time I heard it, consciously, was like a month ago.
This song was covered by The Red Hot Chili Peppers and a several bands through the years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpLt4LB2pVU

1 comentario:

  1. Great song. I've seen Massive Attack live twice, but never with Liz Frazier:(

    ResponderEliminar