viernes, 29 de noviembre de 2013

A Job I Would Like to Have


Hello Classmates!

Well, in my whole life I’ve had just a couple of jobs; some of them had been fun, and others were complete bored.

One of these jobs was attending on Oriente theatre for a several concerts or plays; what I did there was telling people where they had to sit. The good thing about that job was that I attended a lot of shows without paying anything.  So, that is all my work accomplishments.

Well, there’s always a job that everyone dream to, and mine its work like a musician or songwriter.

I would like to have this job, because after listen a lot of albums think that it should be the best work in the world. Nah, there’s not my argument, but I would like to have it, because music it’s something that it’s very special for me, and I’ve tried to learn to play some music instruments, well, I can sing and I recorded a couple of songs on a semi-professional studio, so I think that I’m not doing it so bad.

Well, also I like to have it, because you can use you time as you like, just to try to play all the sounds that are in your head.

To make this job well, the qualities that you need, it’s have skills, when you feel that you can make this without problems. Also, you should be persistent, to getting better day by day.

The inspiration, that I have to choose this job, well, is a lot of musicians and songwriters that make every song sounds like if it was yours.

There are such good musicians around the world!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario