lunes, 8 de abril de 2013

It's Concert Time

Well, today I’m gonna post about something that I love and that is going to concerts. Once, I went to a wonderful one. It was in November of 2012 and it took place at Movistar Arena which it’s inside of O’higgins Park. I went with my sister, it was a last time decision, so she literally tells me “let’s go!” and I said “ok, let’s go!”. In that way, suddenly, we were waiting to the gates open for see Robert Plant, the voice of Led Zeppelin. When we came in, we had to wait like one hour to see the support band, Los Jaivas. They gave us a wonderful performance, especially because they were celebrating 30 years of the release of their album “Alturas de Machu Picchu”. Exactly at nine o’ Clock, Robert Plant started his show with great quality musicians and a performance that confirmed all his years of experience and the fact of himself as a hard rock icon. I enjoyed so much! Because with all that songs from his soloist career, he also included Led Zeppelin’s songs and obviously because it’s wonderful to see, such a legend on stage.

3 comentarios:

  1. beatriz you always go a differents concerts! Its amazing! see you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This year I'll go to a event in the Movistar Arena, I'll hope enjoy this place!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hey! Justin Adams, an old friend of mine played guitar on that gig:)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Adams

    ResponderEliminar