lunes, 15 de abril de 2013

It's Photograph Time

Well, today I’m going to write about photographs. I like to see it and take it so much, because you can capture special moments, people and landscapes. Of course, if you find all of this things beautiful in their own way. The photograph that you can see below was taken by me. I took it one year ago at Til-Til town. It shows four of my friends at the side of a road on countryside. I like this photograph, because it was our first field visit for one of our first task as geography students. I like also because it shows my friends chating and laughing in a very relax way, in that point we started to know each other, better. In a more technical view, I also like this photograph, because the light and the environment were perfect. The night before to the visit, it rains so the photograph shows a splendid autumn day.

2 comentarios:

  1. Ooooooh Beatriz, is a nice picture!!!
    I like definitely, but brings to my head fun memories and the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
    Was very cold that day, but the air was very very clean!. It is a image for the memorie...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I remember that trip! :3
    Was a very interesting excursion!
    I loved that landscapes!
    See you!

    ResponderEliminar