lunes, 1 de abril de 2013

It's Travel Time

Like Ten years ago, I went to Curacautín which is a nice small town near Victoria at the south of Chile. I went with my parents on summer holidays; we went there, because my mother’s older sister lives there with her husband. As I said before, it was summer holidays, so all their grandsons were there and all of them had the same age that I had in that time. As curious kids that we were, all that we did was play a lot of games and travel though near places with the adults. We visited town’s pool that it was huge and the water, well, we thought it was almost frozen, because it was river’s water. Also, we visited two beautiful waterfalls that are call “Salto de la Princesa” and “Salto del Indio”, this waterfalls are surrounded for forest so we explored all the place. I enjoyed because I had a really good time with my family and knowing beautiful landscapes.

3 comentarios:

  1. Ooh! that picture is amazing! I don't go there, but I would like to visit that place, maybe some day :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don't know where is Curacautin! But This place is mention a very famous Chilean song "la exciliada del sur" xD

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Nice place !! I didn't know that, I want to go someday. You have to said me how can I go to there haha, nice picture.

    See ya

    ResponderEliminar