sábado, 22 de junio de 2013

A Great Book


Hello classmates, today I’m going to talk about something that I love (so much as music) and is reading. In this occasion I’ll tell you about one of my favorite books, that is called “Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World” and was wrote by Haruki Murakami. 
I read this book just for coincidence, because one day I went to Santiago Library and I didn’t know what book ask, so this one were on a table and I just took it, well, then I read the author’s name and I remembered that I read one of his books before. 
This book is about two parallel stories, the first one it’s about a guy that works on computer programs, like a countable, and works for a complex organization, which goes to a strange place to work for a scientist that has a particular granddaughter and, well, with they he get in trouble.
The second story is about a guy that comes to live on a new town, a town which you can get in but there’s no way to out, there he met a lot of people and some beast that lives near, in that place he has his whole life planned and he can’t give up to it. For him, these entire things are good, but the price that he have to pay for being here is something that makes him doubt about his decision. 
I enjoyed this book, because at first everything was weird but through stories develop thing start to have sense. Well, I like it too, because the way that was wrote the language that was used, the character thoughts and especially for how everything ends.


2 comentarios:

  1. Jajajaaj that feeling of finishing a book is the best, look at your synopsis calls me to read the book, but I want to know if in English, greetings Beaaa!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Sometimes we find a good book without wish for find! This is great, because existing many interesting book and this author isn´t famous .
    See you :)

    ResponderEliminar