miércoles, 12 de junio de 2013

A Holiday

Today I’m going to write about one of the greatest holidays that I had.
In 2007, I went to La Serena, which is placed in the north of Chile. I didn’t know this place before, so that was the first time. I enjoyed this holidays with my mom, my aunt and a couple of relatives. We stayed there for almost a week, which, when you are having fun, it passed very quickly.
We did a lot of things, and the most important thing was to use all the time that we had to know all the places that we can. At first, we tried to know all the city and all the important places, like “El Faro” to then had time to enjoy. We went to the beach “La Herradura” and we floated on the water for hours, to then swim and I tried to know how to dive. We went to “Valle del Elqui” to know who wine was made and visit a museum about Gabriela Mistral, because she was born there. On the sunset, we went to the most interesting place of all the holidays, we went to the “Mamalluca” observatory, there was a lot of people there, so together we saw the stars and the figures that they make, also we saw a comet and Saturn, obviously all thought a telescope.
I enjoyed so much, because I saw places and people that I never expect that I could know, I ate a lot of delicious meals and I had quality time with my family.




1 comentario:

  1. Seguel.... Beatriz Seguel!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hi Bea ^^
    I don´t met the north of Chile, but for the pictures, I see this is wonderful!
    See you :)

    ResponderEliminar